- Student Opportunities
- Support CASB
Your time and place
Graduate studies in Missouri S&T’s College of Arts, Sciences, and Business (CASB) will ground you in a mindset of discovery, differentiating you as an employee or research scholar. You’ll study among the brightest minds from a recognized research-focused university nearly 150 years old.
Why grad school at S&T?
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, by 2022, 18% of all jobs will require a master’s degree. In this market, an advanced education can set you apart as a candidate or valuable, ongoing employee. At S&T, you won’t just be another graduate student — you’ll receive one-on-one mentorship in your area, working alongside faculty on cutting-edge research projects.
To point to this anchor, create a link with the target "#graddegrees" instead of a URL. Note that this blue block will not be visible on your live site or in previews.
Many S&T graduate programs are offered with and without a thesis and with online and distance education options.
- Graduate Certificates (12-15 hours) – Over 25 career-specific tracks in business administration, economics, information science and technology, mathematics and statistics, psychological science, and technical communication.
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Science – applied and environmental biology, applied mathematics or statistics, chemistry, industrial-organizational psychology, information science and technology, physics, and technical communication.
- Master of Science for Teachers – designed for high school physical sciences and mathematics teachers
- Doctor of Philosophy – chemistry, mathematics and physics.
SChedule of Day
8:30 AM - 9 AM – Registration
9 AM -10 AM – Welcome and introduction to S&T by Kate Drowne,
vice provost and interim dean of the College of Arts, Sciences, and Business
10 AM -11 AM – Informational talk about graduate programs
11 AM -12 PM – Housing options
12 PM -1 PM – Lunch buffet
1 PM -3 PM – Breakout and student tours
3 PM - 4 PM – Last questions
After 4 PM – Prospective students head home